Flat Roofing Construction
High quality commercial and industrial flat roof construction is cost effective and energy efficient when installed properly by roofing contractors.
Essential Flat Roofing, Oakville will assess your commercial or industrial flat roof requirements, then customize and design our flat roof installation to suit your needs. We have a fully equipped metal shop to take care of all metalwork that will complete or compliment your roof. We have over 35 years of experience installing, repairing and maintaining flat roofs. Flat roof Oakville, flat roof Burlington, flat roof Hamilton, flat roof Brampton, flat roof Mississauga, flat roof systems Mississauga, flat roof systems Hamilton, flat roof systems Brampton, flat roof systems Burlington all available throughout the GTA.
Flat Roof Oakville, Burlington, Brampton, Mississauga and throughout the GTA
What Roofing Systems Does Essential Flat Roofing Offer?
EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) :
- A low cost single ply roofing system composed of a rubber membrane ideally suited for small or large commercial and industrial projects
- Applied using either a fully-adhered glue system or loose-laid with gravel (ballasted) or mechanically fastened, requiring no heat
- Environmentally friendly roof, as it involves reduced emissions from equipment, fewer petroleum based products, and less waste in landfills
- Lower heating and cooling costs with proper insulation, available in white or black
- Proven long term performance in all climates
- Lower life cycle costs than other flat roof systems
- Less cost than a complete re-roof
- Less intrusive installation and ideal recovery system
Get a free estimate for your EPDM roof. Our superior quality materials and installation will guarantee your absolute satisfaction.
The co-operation we received from you and your workers was extremely helpful as we were stressed about the quality of work as well as how much time it would take to complete it. We appreciated your quick and efficient service very much. We will definitely recommend you and your company to anyone looking for a quality new roof. Thank you very much.
John and Blanche Walton
- A cost-effective single ply roofing system composed of a plastic membrane ideally suited for large commercial projects
- Applied using either a mechanically-fastened or fully-adhered glue system requiring no heat
- Environmentally friendly roofing as it involves reduced emissions from equipment, fewer petroleum-based products and causes less waste in landfills
- Lowers energy bills as its reflective design increases insulation
- Ideal recovery system because of its low per square foot weight
- A four ply roofing system composed of an asphalt based roofing membrane with fibre glass felts and asphalt/tar ideal for re-roofing projects
- Ties in with existing built up roofs
- Ideal for adding additional or new insulation
- Longer working season to install
- A two ply roofing system composed of 2 layers of rubber, a base membrane and a granulated cap ideally suited for smaller projects, high traffic areas and roofs used as outdoor living spaces
- Applied using either adhesive/glue, fastened with asphalt, or thermally applied (torched) Ideal for roofs with low slopes of +3%
- Uses minimal ground equipment
Essential Flat Roofing can help you prevent loss of revenue from extensive property damage caused by leaking or aged roofs. Contact us for a free estimate of your new flat roof system or re-roofing in Greater Toronto and Hamilton – including Toronto, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Brampton, Georgetown, Oakville, Burlington, Milton, Halton Hills, Waterdown, Hamilton, Stoney Creek and Ancaster today.
Your newly installed flat roofing or re-roofing project will increase the value of your building as well as provide energy savings on heating and cooling, and protect irreplaceable assets. We’re the best flat roof contractor for you.